By placing an order at Prostyles Hair Ltd. you agree to all the below terms and conditions. If there are any questions regarding these terms please email us to clarify before placing an order. Terms and conditions subject to change without notice.
Website usage terms
The term Prostyles Hair Ltd., or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘Prostyles’ refers to the owners of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
- Name, job title, and contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to any customer surveys and/or offers we may undertake
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays for which we will not be held responsible.
To place an order with Prostyles you must possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. Prostyles retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity party which you have contracted with. When placing an order you undertake that all the details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods.
Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorisation check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted. Your card will be debited prior to dispatching.
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement email confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until your order is updated and states it has been ‘Dispatched’. If your order is not accepted your payment will be refunded.
Whilst we try to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price or description of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price/description or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
All prices are exclusive of V.A.T. Delivery costs will be charged in addition, and any such additional charges will be clearly displayed where applicable and included in the ‘Total Cost’.
Items will only be replaced or refunded if faulty or not as described – and any item returned (at your cost) to Prostyles Hair ltd, must be as new, with packaging (see Returns Policy) unless proven faulty within 30 days of purchase.
Pictures of colours swatches serve only as a visual aid. Please only select shades from our colour ring and not from the shades on the website. We are unable to process full refunds for wrongly selected shades.
Hours of Business
Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Our Returns Policy
Our Returns Policy forms part of, and must be read in conjunction with, our Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to change this policy at any time. Our Returns Policy does not affect your statutory rights. This return policy was last updated on 10th August, 2020.
It is important that you check your order or items upon receipt and always before use. If any errors occur or issues arise then these need to be reported within 3 working days so that we can investigate.
No returns will be accepted without prior authorisation. Only unopened products may be returned. All returns will be subject to a re-stocking/handling charge of 20%. Any aftercare products cannot be returned.
In the unlikely event your item is damaged during transit, was incorrectly sent or is faulty, we will happily arrange an exchange or a refund, provided you follow the Returns and Exchanges Policy set out in the Terms of Sale.
Returns and Exchanges Policy
On acceptance by us of allowing a return to be made you must follow the procedure set out below:
Before sending the item back to us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and advise us of the item and agreement reference you would like to return.
Items must be returned to us within 14 days of receipt, unopened in the original packaging in saleable condition.
Please ensure that any returned item is securely repackaged. We recommended that you use an insured registered service as returns not received by us cannot be exchanged or credited to you.
Please note that any refund/credit will not include the original cost of delivery to you. Returning items to us will be at your cost except for items returned due to a fault or damage which has been accepted by us.
Method or refund.
We normally provide any refund for faulty items using the same method originally used by you to pay for your item. Please allow up to 28 days (from the day you returned the items to us) for your refund to be processed. Note it may take a further few days for the money to appear in your account depending on your bank or card issuer.
We reserve the right to change any content or prices on this website without prior notice.
You can contact us by email or post using the following info.
Prostyles Hair Limited
Unit 2 Riverside Estate
This website and its content is copyright of Prostyles Hair Limited. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited.
Photos and content on this site may not be copied or used without the express permission of these parties and doing do breaches copyright. .
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.